Monday 29 October 2012

Revised Kitchen Artwork

A little while ago, I added some vintage labels as artwork in my kitchen. I liked how they turned out as a project but in the end, I thought they made the kitchen walls look too busy. I also tend to want to change my artwork frequently so I adjusted the pictures frames that I already had to make these:



In the following picture you get a better look at what I did. I took the glass out of the frames and added burlap instead of a picture being the matte. Next, I used hot glue to attach a little clip at the top of the matte. This is my favourite thing about this project because it makes it so easy to swap things out. I can use pictures, quotes, decorations, the list goes on.

 
Here are a few pictures of the frame next to the kitchen entryway. I hot glued brown ribbon to some pine cones and hung them using the clip on the frame. It's quick and easy to change out when I get bored.
 

1 comment:

  1. "Move over Martha! ..here comes Lindsay!"

    I was so very impressed with your ideas and workmanship:)
    Keep up the good work Lindsay!
    Lots of Hugs.....Mrs. C.

    ReplyDelete