Saturday 6 October 2012

Bathroom cupboard turned doll house

My latest project...


A couple of weeks ago, I made a vintage hanging rack out of the door to a small cupboard that was in my bathroom. Here's a quick picture of the cupboard before I did anything to it.


I decided to use the actual cupboard to make a small doll house. It's perfect because it doesnt take up much space on my floor but is almost as tall as my neice, which makes it perfect for her to play with. Here are a bunch of pictures of the dollhouse. I plan on posting a tutorial of exactly how I made it in the next few days. I got all of the furniture from Len's Mill Store for abour $1 each.



 

 
 




 
I hope everyone is having a nice Thanksgiving weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Ein wunderschönes Puppenhaus hast du gestaltet,die Idee ist phantastisch.

    ReplyDelete