Friday 27 September 2013

New Living Room Curtains

 
 
I was finally able to decide what I wanted for living room curtains. I have had many different ideas (roman blinds, fabric covered roller blinds, white sheers) but none that I loved enough to commit to. I prefer the look of floor to ceiling curtains for this room and when I found these grey and cream chevron panels, I had to have them!



 
Here are a couple of pictures of what we had before. If you look closely, you will notice that the curtains don't reach the floor (which bothered me a lot). In the picture on the right you can even see our old yellow walls.
 

 
I love how graphic the chevron pattern is. It changes the whole feel of the room. 
 
 
The fabric is still sheer enough to let some sunlight in but still gives us enough privacy. 
 
 
I decided to hang the rod inside of the window frame because I didn't want to cover up the beautiful old trim work.


No comments:

Post a Comment