Thursday 5 December 2013

More Kitchen Progress

Here are a few more pictures of our progress in the kitchen. We have some upper cupboard doors now too. It makes the whole kitchen look so much cleaner and brighter.

 

Now you actually notice the decorations that I have on the open shelves because you don't see the contents of every single cupboard. It honestly looks a bit boring in there now. I will really have to spend some time deciding what I want to put in the open shelves. You can see some of them in this picture and there are more over top of the fridge. I like adding wood and natural materials because the kitchen can feel a little cold with the grey and white cupboards.
 

Overall, I am really happy with the progress so far. I cant wait until all of the painting is done and I can just focus on the fun stuff like rearranging accessories. Right now we have a round table in the middle of the kitchen but I would really like an island with a couple of stools. I'm thinking of using an old dresser to make the island but we will see what I can find.

No comments:

Post a Comment