Sunday 23 June 2013

Shoe Organizer Turned Barbie Organizer

Last weekend was my niece's fourth birthday. She absolutely loves Barbies so it was easy to choose a gift for her. I thought it would be nice to also get her a little something to keep all of her Barbies in. I found this fun shoe organizer and thought that it would be perfect for her to hang in her bedroom.


The shoe organizer is double sided and fits a Barbie perfectly. The pockets also work well to hold little accessories like outfits and shoes. It keeps everything neatly organized and easy to find because she can see what is in each mesh pocket. It also keeps everything off of the floor and safely away from her younger sister.
 
 




 

4 comments:

  1. Where did you find this one? My daughter would love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought this one at Winners. I saw a bunch more of them (in lots of different fabrics) there a few weeks ago.

      Delete
    2. Is that a craft store? I have not heard of it. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Get information about the right shoe organizer.

    ReplyDelete